He helped bring the Marian Movement of Priests to the Worcester area in 1976.
What does MMP stand for?
MMP stands for Marian Movement of Priests
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMP
We have 298 other meanings of MMP in our Acronym Attic
- Magnetospheric Multiprobes
- Magyar Munkáspárt (Hungarian Workers' Party)
- Maine Mountain Power (utility; Yarmouth, ME)
- Mainstream Media Project (Arcata, CA)
- Maintenance & Modernization Program
- Maintenance Management Plan
- Maintenance Management Professional
- Maintenance Monitor Panel
- Manufacturing Materials and Processes (Ohio)
- Margaret Morrison Plaza (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Marine Mammal Program (various organizations)
- Marsh Monitoring Program (Canada)
- Mass Mailing Program (software)
- Mass Market Paperback (bookbinding format)
- Mass Media Production
- Master in Medical Physics
- Master Manufacturing Procedure
- Master Mobilization Plan
- Mastering Microsoft Project (computing)
- Masters in Management Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
When the need arose to fill in with the Marian Movement of Priests preaching and celebrating Holy Mass, he did that too, gladly.
The Marian Movement of Priests was begun in 1972 by Father Stefano Gobbi, of the Diocese of Milan, Italy.