Findings on pathologic examination were consistent with extranodal marginal zone lymphoma of mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue (MALT lymphoma).
What does MZL stand for?
MZL stands for Marginal Zone Lymphoma
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MZL
We have 1 other meaning of MZL in our Acronym Attic
- McDonald Zaring Insurance (Walla Walla, WA)
- Medial Zona Incerta (neuroscience)
- Semi-Conductor Optical Amplifier-Based Mach-Zehnder Interferometer
- Miejski Zaklad Komunikacji (Polish: Urban Transportation Company)
- Moravska Zemska Knihovna (Moravian Library)
- Muziekcentrum Zuid Kennemerland (Dutch: Music in South Kennemerland; school; Netherlands)
- Miedzygminny Zwiazek Komunikacji Pasazerskiej (Polish: Miedzygminny Passenger Transport Association; Poland)
- Muzikant (Dutch)
- Manizales, Colombia - Santaguida (Airport Code)
- Mantle Zone Lymphoma (medical illness)
- Meyer Zall Laboratories, Pty. Ltd. (est. 1992; South Africa)
- Minimum Zone Line (see LSZ)
- Manga Zeichnen Leicht Gemacht (German: Manga Drawing, Made Easy; book)
- Mach-Zehnder Modulator
- Medienzentrum München (Germany)
- Metroid Zero Mission (game)
- Minnesota Zoological Mission
- Money Zero Maturity
- Mozambique Metical (ISO currency code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7,8) Various forms of splenic involvement have been described in MCL, including spontaneous (pathologic) splenic rupture and splenic involvement by the blastic MCL, which mimicks the splenic marginal zone lymphoma.