It will also provide delegates with an explanation of the theory of marginal abatement cost curves and practical examples for NPV and payback.
What does MACC stand for?
MACC stands for Marginal Abatement Cost Curve
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MACC
We have 214 other meanings of MACC in our Acronym Attic
- Mid America Cage Bird Society (Des Moines, IA)
- Multi-Access Cable Billing System
- Macintosh Business Unit (Microsoft)
- Maddison Avenue Candle Company (Effingham, IL)
- Maintenance Aircraft Coordination Center
- Mako Advanced Combat Center (airsoft field; Lawson, MO)
- Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission
- Management & Communications Consultancy (Japan)
- Management and Administration Control Center (Sprint)
- Manston Airport Consultative Committee (United Kingdom)
- Marinette Area Chamber of Commerce (Wisconsin)
- Maritime Coordination Center
- Marketing and Communications Committee (various organizations)
- Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission
- Maryland Association of Community Colleges (also seen as MDACC)
- Massachusetts Association of Conservation Commissions
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Arts in Christian Counseling (various schools)
- Matteson Area Chamber of Commerce (Illinois)
- Maximum Allowable Construction Cost
Samples in periodicals archive:
The emissions level chosen by the firm is given by the intersection of the tax rate and the relevant marginal abatement cost curve (see Eqn.
Suppose |Mathematical Expression Omitted~ Each firm's marginal abatement cost curve (-|C|prime~.