It will also provide delegates with an explanation of the theory of marginal abatement cost curves and practical examples for NPV and payback.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Marginal Abatement Cost (curve; metric of costs of complying with Kyoto Protocol for reducing greenhouse gases)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Maneuver Area Command
- Manhattan Association of Cabarets and Clubs
- Maningrida Arts and Culture (Aboriginal arts organisation; Maningrida, Arnhem Land, Northern Territory)
- Manitoba Action Centre (Leaf Rapids, Manitoba, Canada)
- Manitoba Arts Council
- Manually Activated Call point (fire protection systems)
- Manufacturing Advisory Center
- Manufacturing Alliance of Connecticut
- Manufacturing Assistance Center (various locations)
- Mapping and Analysis Center (FEMA)
- Marine Amphibious Corps (est. 1942)
- Marine Aquarium Council
- Maritime Area Commander
- Mark McGwire (baseball player)
- Market Access and Compliance (US Department of Commerce)
- Marketing Advisory Committee
- Marketing Association of Columbia (Columbia University; New York)
- Martial Arts Club (various organizations)
- Marubeni America Corporation (Marubeni Corporation)
- Mary Andrews College (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This would necessitate creating rising marginal abatement cost curves.
The socially optimal emissions level for each technology is given by the intersection of the marginal damage curve and the relevant marginal abatement cost curve.
N, |Mathematical Expression Omitted~ Whether or not the solution to these conditions is an interior one depends on the shape of the marginal abatement cost curves.
Hence, the demand curve is the same as the marginal abatement cost curve.