The margin of victory was nearly four minutes over Jarrow's Angela Hunter with Elswick veteran Yamuna Thiru in third place.
What does MOV stand for?
MOV stands for Margin of Victory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MOV
We have 33 other meanings of MOV in our Acronym Attic
- Manually Oscillating Utensil Sonically Engaged
- Minimum Orbital Unmanned Satellite of Earth
- Torpedo Recognition and Alertment Processor (Navy)
- Management and Operation of User Services Section
- Military Operation in Urban Terrain (US DoD)
- Military Operations on Urbanized Terrain Focus Area Collaborative Team
- Multiplication of Unnecessary Technical Synonyms
- MouseSports (gaming clan)
- Main Oxidizer Valve
- Manually Operated Valve
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bet365 bet on the margin of victory for United and make four to six points the 2-1 favourite.
The small margin of victory could be owing to deceptive ads placed by the measure's supporters, which claimed that the amendment bans "human cloning" The only difference between the two types of cloning is that in human cloning, the embryo is implanted in the uterus, and in therapeutic cloning, it is not.
This year, she increased her margin of victory to over 17,000 votes.
Some observers think social conservatives may have provided Bush's margin of victory in Ohio.
While Armstrong's margin of victory was slim, his triumph in the 2,000-plus mile event--as a healthy, vibrant cancer survivor--is significant.