Democrats and Republicans fought to a draw in the New Jersey Senate, allowing Democrats to retain an eight-vote margin of control.
What does MOC stand for?
MOC stands for Margin of Control (criticality)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOC
We have 228 other meanings of MOC in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance, Operations and Construction
- Major Oil Company
- Managed Object Class(es)
- Management and Operating Contractor
- Management Of Change
- Management Operating Committee
- Management Oversight Committee (various organizations)
- Managing Organizational Change
- Manual of Official Controls (UK)
- Marcos Owners Club (automobile club; UK)
- Maritime Operations Center
- Market On Close (commodity trading term)
- Marriage of Convenience (personal ads)
- Mars Observer Camera
- Mars Orbiter Camera
- Masculine of Center (gender identity)
- Massachusetts Oilheat Council
- Master of Ceremonies
- Master of Code (software development; various locations)
- Master Operational Computer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Democrats gained six seats in the state House of Representatives, giving them a 37-23 margin of control.
In New Jersey, Republicans held the Assembly, but Democrats picked up three seats, narrowing the margin of control to 45-35.
They widened their margin of control in the state House of Representatives, and Mannix may well have defeated Democrat Ted Kulongoski if a strong Libertarian candidate, Tom Cox, had not siphoned off more than 4 percent of the vote.
The Democrats could retain, lose or expand their single-vote margin of control in the U.