The Margaret Jenkins Dance Company in San Francisco announced that Tere O'Connor will be its 2013 CHIME Across Borders chair.
What does MJDC stand for?
MJDC stands for Margaret Jenkins Dance Company (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MJDC
- Machado-Joseph Disease (also known as Spinocerebellar Ataxia type 3)
- Maison de Justice et du Droit (French: House of Justice and Law; est. 1990)
- Martin J. Donnelly (antique tools and bookseller; Bath, NY)
- Maurice Jones-Drew (American football player)
- Modified Julian Date
- Mseleni Joint Disease (degenerative osteoarthropathy)
- Muslimische Jugend in Deutschland (German: Muslim Youth in Germany)
- Melbourne Jazz Dance Association (Melbourne, Australia)
- Michigan Juvenile Detention Association (Saginaw, MI)
- Modern Jive Dancers Association
- Masters Jumpers Dog of Canada
- Malaysian Journal of Distance Education
- Multiple Judge Declared Goal
- My Job Depends on Agriculture
- Milwaukee Jewish Day School (Milwaukee, WI)
- Minneapolis Jewish Day School
- Multijurisdictional Disclosure System
- Modified Julian Date
- Magazine Journal Express
- Manhattan Jewish Experience (est. 1998; New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
March and April bring a masked musical theater piece on the death of a parent, by Tony Pellegrino and Roger LaRue, followed by San Francisco Opera's showcase of new talent, then a recital by the Margaret Jenkins Dance Company.
The Margaret Jenkins Dance Company, based in San Francisco, plays matchmaker by pairing emerging local choreographers with established ones--and giving them time, space, and money to work together--through its various CHIME (Choreographers in Mentorship Exchange) programs.
The San Francisco-based Margaret Jenkins Dance Company, in collaboration with China's Guangdong Modern Dance Company launches the much anticipated Other Suns trilogy in San Francisco Sept.
MARGARET JENKINS Artistic director, Margaret Jenkins Dance Company, San Francisco ON DANCERS I always start with a concept--an idea, a place from which I launch a new work-and once I feel some clarity, the dancers are informed about the field, the landscape that I want to embrace.