In November, she was ordered as a disbursing officer for civilian rolls, Mare Island Naval Shipyard, Vallejo, California.
What does MINSY stand for?
MINSY stands for Mare Island Naval Shipyard
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of MINSY in our Acronym Attic
- Minimum Slack Time Per Operation
- Member of the Institution of Energy (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Leadership and Management (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Measurement and Control (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Management (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Physics (UK)
- Member of the Institution of Royal Engineers (UK)
- Models for Information Storage and Retrieval
- Member of the Institute of Wastes Management
- Mindanao Sulu Palawan
- Center for Magnetics and Information Technology (University of Minnesota)
- Center for Materials for Information Technology (University of Alabama)
- Malaysian Institute for Nuclear Technology Research
- Management Information Network for Training
- Management of Innovation and New Technology (Michael G. DeGroote School of Business; Canada)
- Master of Science in Internetworking (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Material Identification and New Item Control Technique
- Mathematik, Informatik, Naturwissenschaften, Technik (German: mathematics, computer science, science and technology)
- Mensa International
- Metal In-Line Treatment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our ship eventually returned to Alameda Naval Station and later moved to the Mare Island Naval Shipyard in Vallejo, CA, where it was eventually scrapped or sold.
Following a career that spanned nearly a quarter century of service--after 2,507 dives and more than 513,550 miles steamed--she was decommissioned March 3, 1980, at Mare Island Naval Shipyard, Vallejo, Calif.
COPING WITH UNCERTAINTY In 1979, Loretta Stewart was a single mother and part-time student at a local community college when she went to work at the Mare Island Naval Shipyard in Vallejo, Calif.
Your tour operator, the Mare Island Ferry Service, has shuttled workers to the Mare Island naval shipyard since 1854.
Nelson received orders as disbursing officer and assistant to the supply officer of the hospital ship USS Sanctuary (AH 17), which was undergoing major reconfiguration at Mare Island Naval Shipyard and redesignation as a dependent support ship.