Dr Michael Katz, senior advisor of Transdisciplinary Research at the US-based March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation, who also spoke during the event, said pre-term birth was the number two cause of infant mortality worldwide after respiratory infections.
What does MODBDF stand for?
MODBDF stands for March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- MODIS Adaptive Processing System (NASA EOSDIS)
- Maintenance & Operational Data Access System
- Modern Optical Design and Analysis Software
- Modular Ocean Data Assimilation System (US Navy)
- Modular Air-to-Surface Missile
- Mohawk Data Transmission System
- Major Object Descriptor Block (programming)
- Master Object Data Base
- Military Occupational Data Bank
- Mission Operations Database (astronomy)
- Management Operations Directorate Board of Directors
- March of Dimes Canada (est. 1951; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Monmouth Ocean Development Council (Wall, NJ)
- Monocyte-Derived Dendritic Cell
- Mixed Object Document Content Architecture (file formatting)
- Mixed/Multiple Object Document Content Architecture
- Module Company (solar photovoltaic industry)
- Modulation and Coding
- Management of Detained Cases Unit (UK)
- Magneto Optical Disk Drive
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a former Commissioner of Public Health for the District of Columbia and Senior Vice President for Programs at the March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation.
Foundation's Making WAVEs program has made the following grants: $3,000 for the Oregon Children's Foundation SMART readers program; $2,000 for Lincoln Middle School in Cottage Grove; and $1,000 each for the Lane County Muscular Dystrophy Association, the Lane County March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation, and the Lane County American Cancer Society.
The March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation recently honored Ted Weiss of T.
White Plains, NY 10605, (914) 428-7100, or stop by your local March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation chapter office.
a pediatrician and a medical director at the March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation in White Plains, New York.