Dr Michael Katz, senior advisor of Transdisciplinary Research at the US-based March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation, who also spoke during the event, said pre-term birth was the number two cause of infant mortality worldwide after respiratory infections.
What does MOD stand for?
MOD stands for March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOD
We have 171 other meanings of MOD in our Acronym Attic
- Management and Organization Division
- Management of Development (degree; various schools)
- Management Operations Directorate
- Management Overview Diagram
- Manager on Demand
- Manager On Duty
- Manual of Decisions (EU)
- Manufacture on Demand (technology; various companies)
- Manufacturers Operations Division
- Maps on Demand (US EPA EnviroMapper)
- Marine Operations Division
- Maritime Operations Division (Australia)
- Market Overview Document (marketing)
- MARS Operating Directive
- Mask of Destiny (Lego Bionicle fan site)
- Massachusetts Office on Disability
- Master of Diguise (Nintendo Developers' System game)
- Master of Disaster
- Master's of Destruction (gaming clan)
- Masters of Deception (hacker group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a former Commissioner of Public Health for the District of Columbia and Senior Vice President for Programs at the March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation.
Foundation's Making WAVEs program has made the following grants: $3,000 for the Oregon Children's Foundation SMART readers program; $2,000 for Lincoln Middle School in Cottage Grove; and $1,000 each for the Lane County Muscular Dystrophy Association, the Lane County March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation, and the Lane County American Cancer Society.
The March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation recently honored Ted Weiss of T.
White Plains, NY 10605, (914) 428-7100, or stop by your local March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation chapter office.
a pediatrician and a medical director at the March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation in White Plains, New York.