Muscat, Feb 8 (ONA)--- Sultan Qaboos University(SQU), represented by the Career Guidance Centre, will organize on March 11th at SQU Cultural Centre career and training fair.
What does 11-M stand for?
11-M stands for March 11th (day of the train bombings in Spain)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 802.3ae)
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet Alliance
- 10-High-Day (telecommunications traffic measurement)
- 10 Key (numeric keypad)
- 10 Kilometer (run/race)
- Thank You
- Burglary of Intrastate Vehicle (Birmingham, AL Radio Code)
- 11th Armored Cavalry Veterans of Vietnam and Cambodia (Plainview, TX)
- Crystal Orientation
- Emergency Services Number (New Zealand)
- Murder (police radio code)
- 112 (band; aka one twelve)
- Emergency Services Number (Portugal and other European countries)
- Attempted Murder (police radio code)
- Manslaughter (police radio code)
- Infanticide (police radio code)
- Abortion (police radio code)
- AIDS Suicide (police radio code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Turkey sent 32-member team to Japan after March 11th earthquake and extended various assistance, and Japanese government decided to donate 10 million USD for construction of 500 tents and 1,500 prefabricated huts," Yamane said during the meeting.
After the success of last year's inaugural event, Kidz in the Middle returns to the Ricoh Arena in Coventry, on March 11th from 9.
The Urban Land Institute recognizes the significance of the Port and recently hosted an informative panel discussion on the topic: The Portfields Initiative, an educational forum by the Northern New Jersey District Council of the Urban Land Institute (ULI-NNJ) was held on Friday, March 11th at The Newark Club in Newark.
The University of Pennsylvania's Museum of Archaeology and Anthopology will host a "Book & Cook" beer dinner with noted beer authority Michael Jackson on March 11th.
Spanish government reports said the main target of the series of coordinated bomb blasts appeared to be the train station of Atocha, in southern Madrid, where three n the March 11th Madrid bombs exploded at the station at about 7:30 a.