Occupational health professionals who are members of the Maquiladora Health and Safety Support Network (MHSSN) have worked for nine years with community-based organizations of maquiladora workers in Mexico to provide trainings and technical assistance.
What does MHSSN stand for?
MHSSN stands for Maquiladora Health and Safety Support Network (Berkeley, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Monk's Hill Secondary School (Singapore)
- Mt. Hood Snow Sports (website)
- Musgrave Hill State School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Mid-Hudson School Study Council (New Paltz, NY)
- Mount Hood Summer Ski Camp (Oregon)
- Michigan High School Softball Coaches Association
- Message Handling Services Sybase Ds
- Mercy High School San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- Metrocrest Home School Support Group (Texas)
- Military Health System Support Initiatives
- Minority High School Student Research Apprentice Program (US National Institues of Health)
- Master of Health Studies (various universities)
- Mount Hood Swim Team (est. 1984; Oregon)
- Museum and Heritage Studies (course)
- Ministry of Heritage, Sport, Tourism and Culture Industries (Canada)
- Mobile Health Screening Unit
- Mental Health Substance Use Disorder (California Department of Health Care Services)
- Maastrichtse Honden Sport Vereniging (Dutch: Maastricht Dog Sport Association; Maastricht, Limburg, Netherlands)
- Multipurpose High-Speed Vehicle
- Missouri High School Volleyball Coaches Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has been our experience in the Maquiladora Health and Safety Support Network -- since 1993, we've accumulated a lot of experience on the border -- that that simply is not true in many, if not most, of the plants on the border.