SIDEBAR) SIDE TRIP Manzanar National Historic Site is well worth the two-hour drive west from Furnace Creek.
What does MANZ stand for?
MANZ stands for Manzanar National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MANZ
- Mediterranean Anti-Nuclear Watch (Greece)
- Merseyside and North Wales Electricity Board
- International Week on Management of Networks and Services (IEEE Conference)
- Mediation Association of Northwest Ohio (Toledo, OH)
- Medical Activists of New York
- Mid-Atlantic Network of Youth and Family Services
- Military Association of New York (Fresh Meadows, NY)
- Museum Association of New York (Troy, NY)
- Manufacturers Association of New York City (New York)
- Motorcycle Association of New York State
- Montessori Association of New Zealand
- Montreal, Australia and New Zealand (shipping line)
- Motel Association of New Zealand (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Malaysian, Australian New Zealand Association
- Member of Australian and New Zealand Psychodrama Association
- Mailing Address Only
- Main Astronomical Observatory (Ukraine)
- Major Attack Option
- Managerial Accounting Office
- Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil - Eduardo Gomes (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I was thrilled and deeply gratified when Potashin and archivist Mark Hachtmann replied that they wanted to add my photographs to the Manzanar National Historic Site archives.
To learn more, CAIR spoke to former internees and organized a trip to the Manzanar National Historic Site.
Brust during his visit to Manzanar (see "Manzauar in 1973," pages 24-37) that are now part of the Manzanar National Historic Site archives.
The more we are able to diversify where we're telling this story, the better chance we'll have of getting the message out," says Tom Leatherman, superintendent of Manzanar National Historic Site in California.
The Los Angeles Community Partners (LACP) received two Public Land Corps grants that will enable students affiliated with the outreach program to work on backlog maintenance projects at Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area and Manzanar National Historic Site.