Among other local people involved with the conference are Julie Rawson of Many Hands Organic Farm in Barre, executive director of NOFA/Massachusetts, who will teach a workshop called "Certified Organic Nutrient Dense Small Fruit," for people interested in growing fruit trees on their property; and her husband, Jack Kittredge, policy director for NOFA/Mass, will talk about how to make a foolproof country wine.
What does MHOF stand for?
MHOF stands for Many Hands Organic Farm (Barre, MA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MHOF
We have 1 other meaning of MHOF in our Acronym Attic
- Manufactured Homeowners Association of America
- Medical Health Operational Area Coordinator
- Mental Health Oversight Advisory Council (est. 1999; Montana)
- Mobile Home Owners Association of Illinois
- Mental Health Outcomes and Assessment Tools (Australia)
- Many Hearts One Beat
- Mind Her Own Beeswax
- Mind Her Own Business
- Mind His Own Beeswax
- Mind His Own Business
- Mascot Hall of Fame (Whiting, IN)
- Mr. Holland's Opus Foundation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum (Nashville, TN)
- Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum
- Mellan Himmel Och Hav (Swedish: Between Sky and Sea)
- Minority Homeschoolers of Houston (Houston, TX)
- Marketing Hall of Legends (Canada)
- Manufactured Home Owners Network
- Manufactured Home Owners of Oregon
- Madison House of Pizza (Madison, AL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Julie Rawson of the Many Hands Organic Farm on Sheldon Road, Barre, said the farm produces about three dozen eggs a day and has for more than 25 years.
We get the products from Many Hands organic farm in Barre.
Julie Rawson, executive director of the Northeast Organic Farming Organization, also operates Many Hands Organic Farm CSA.
today includes the Northeast Organic Farming Association, the Barre Farmer's Market board, local Scout troops, the Great Rock Alpaca Farm, the East Quabbin Alliance, Many Hands Organic Farm, and the Quabbin Regional High School's Envirothon students, with exhibits in the library sharing environmental awareness themes and local environmental projects and businesses.
Kittredge, an operator of Many Hands Organic Farm in Barre, later said the high cost of land is one of the primary challenges for organic farmers.
Jack Kittredge, of Many Hands Organic Farm in Barre, has been involved in NOFA for more than 30 years, and co-coordinates the event with his wife, Julie Rawson.
There is a lot of paperwork - no question about that," said Jack Kittredge, editor of NOFA publications and owner of Many Hands Organic Farm in Barre with his wife, Julie Rawson, executive director of NOFA.