We don't discard nearly as much paste as before, which is a tremendous cost savings," said Ken Horky, electronics manufacturing process engineer at Peterson Manufacturing, where the new solder paste is being used for all of the company's LED lighting products.
What does MPE stand for?
MPE stands for Manufacturing Process Engineer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPE
We have 188 other meanings of MPE in our Acronym Attic
- Maravillosas Palabras de Vida
- Mobilization Planning Data Viewer (US DoD)
- Market Professionals Deliver Weekly
- Maggi, Pierce & E.J. (band)
- Magnetic Particle Examination
- Mail Processing Equipment (USPS)
- Major Program Element
- Malignant Pleural Effusion
- Manchester Phase Encoding (clock signal)
- Manual Plot Entry
- Map Publishing Environment
- Marginal Propensity to Emit (greenhouse gases)
- Market Participant Exception (constitutional law)
- Markov Pefect Equilibria
- Maryland Photogrammetric Engineering, Inc (Silver Spring, MD)
- Master of Physical Education
- Master of Psychiatric Epidemiology
- Master of Public Education
- Max-Planck-Institut für Extraterrestrische Physik
- Maximum Permissible Exposure
Samples in periodicals archive:
We decided to evaluate Loctite Multicore HF 212 because we were having some printing challenges with our previous paste, explains Ken Horky, Electronics Manufacturing Process Engineer at Peterson Manufacturing, where the new solder paste is being used for all of the company s LED lighting products.
Intended for manufacturing process engineers, the practical handbook describes the properties of surface modification effects, characterization methods, and the atmospheric plasma modification of roll-to-roll and 3D polymeric surfaces, textiles, paper, and metal.
is a distributor for Seco-Carboloy," says Kirby Nichols, manufacturing process engineer at Kohler.
Christine Longwell is a manufacturing process engineer at Proterra, maker of zero-emission commercial transit solutions.
The company has about 27 employees, but Shores calls five of his staff members "hybrids" because they are experienced electrical engineers as well as senior manufacturing process engineers.
Typically, one robot services two machines, but two of our three cells are flexible, so one robot can perform two different tasks such as manufacturing blocks and heads side by side," says Brian Verzinski, manufacturing process engineer at EAS.
FreeWave Technologies, a designer and manufacturer of premium quality spread spectrum radios and wireless solutions for industrial, scientific, military and commercial applications, today announced the addition of Ian Linn as manufacturing process engineer and Robert Werth as RF design engineer.