The year-over-year increase in gross margin was primarily the result of a reduction in charges related to inventory reserves and manufacturing overhead.
What does MOH stand for?
MOH stands for Manufacturing Overhead
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MOH
We have 39 other meanings of MOH in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Gender Sports Culture and Social Services (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Modified Oral Glucose Tolerance Test
- Mobile Operation Godzilla Universal Expert Robot Aero-Type (movie robot)
- Model of the Global Universal Tracer Transport in the Atmosphere
- Mogadishu Veteran (military slang)
- Ministry of Gender, Youth and Community Services
- Maid of Honor (wedding party)
- Makers of Heaven (Starcraft gaming clan)
- Makers of Hell (gaming clan)
- Manual Overhaul (TMINS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prepare a schedule of expected cash disbursements for drain plugs * Prepare a direct labor budget * Prepare a manufacturing overhead budget * Prepare an ending finished goods inventory budget (For fixed manufacturing overhead, round to three decimal places and use in subsequent related intermediate calculations; you should round ending and beginning finished goods inventory to nearest whole dollar after using the three decimal place unit product cost to calculate those figures).
The unique issues associated with how to charge manufacturing overhead to a particular job are also discussed, along with the procedures and concepts of an actual cost system versus a normal cost system.
hM] are calculated using the ratio of the total of machine-related manufacturing overhead cost types per annum [K.
Unlike direct materials and direct labor, manufacturing overheads are not traced directly to products but are instead allocated through a simple calculation of dividing the total manufacturing overhead by some predetermined allocation basis.
This addition to our factory will increase productivity while lowering overall manufacturing overhead," said Robert Hersh, chairman and chief executive, in a statement.
Set-up Costs While direct labor is becoming a smaller portion of allocable product costs, manufacturing overhead is continually increasing.