In many cases, manufacturing information systems do not operate on one data source, and there is no means to monitor, view or mine the information across all of them.
What does MISys stand for?
MISys stands for Manufacturing Information Systems
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Mobile Instrumentation Support Vans
- Member of the Institute of Social Welfare (UK)
- Methodist International Student Work
- Modernizing Income Security for Working-Age Adults (Toronto, Canada)
- Municipal and Industrial Solid Waste Division
- Multinational Industrial Security Working Group
- Metered Services Information eXchange
- Management Information Systems (course)
- Master of Information Systems (University of Southern Queensland; Australia)
- Myanmar International School Yangon
- Made In Taiwan
- Made in Turkey
- Madras Institute of Technology (Chennai, India)
- Magnetic Imaging Technology
- Magyar Immunológiai Társaság (Hungarian Society for Immunology)
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology (India)
- Maintenance Induced Trouble (Cisco)
- Major Investigation Team (UK)
- Male Idiot Theory
- Man In Trouble
Samples in periodicals archive:
They provide an overview, comparison to related manufacturing IT standards, and the business case, and information on manufacturing information systems, implementation best practices, workflow descriptions using B2MML, ISA-95 based operations and KPI metrics assessment and analysis, the SAP enterprise-plant link, and change management.