The benefits are fewer injuries, lower cost of tooling changes, higher quality and faster time to market," says Allison Stephens, ergonomics technical specialist with the company's vehicle operations manufacturing engineering division.
What does MED stand for?
MED stands for Manufacturing Engineering Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MED
We have 157 other meanings of MED in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Youth and Sports (East Timor)
- Macmillan Essential Dictionary
- Mad Elk Disease
- Main Entry Door (aircraft cabin)
- Maintenance Electrical Department
- Maintenance Engineering Directive
- Maison de l'Economie Développement
- Male Erectile Dysfunction
- Manhattan Engineer District (Manhattan Project)
- Manipulative Electronic Deception