productos paper bag must be labeled individually with manufacturing dates, batch number; maturities.
What does M-DATE stand for?
M-DATE stands for Manufacturing Date
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of M-DATE
- Macrophage/Monocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor
- Multi-Colony Stimulating Factor (receptor)
- M-Shaped Coupled Sectorial Loop Antenna
- Multiple Reservations per Cycle - Cyclic Session Termination
- Multiple Media/Multiple Communication Workstation
- Mammary Deiodinase type 1
- Mounted-Data Automated Communications Terminal (USMC)
- Military Direct Access Radar Channel (US DoD)
- Mobilization Date
- Man Day
- Mobilization Day
- unnamed day on which mobilization of forces begins (US DoD)
- Measurement-Based Directional Channel Assignment
- Miami-Dade County Oral Language Proficiency Scale-Revised
- Maintenance Demonstration
- Modified Defected Ground Structure
- Multi-Data Link Processor (various organizations)
- Multivariate Design of Process Experiments
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said under drug act the expiry and manufacturing dates were written on the medicines and they could be dispensed to patients till the expiry dates and added that they would be ready to show the syrups to the media.
Al-Khunji pointed that OCCI has given agricultural sector in general and date palms in particular special attention and have organized several meetings and symposia, among them, Omani Date symposium and Exhibition held on Dec 20th-21st 2010 which stressed the importance of supporting dates transformational industries to produce new value-added products from raw dates, provide technical and technological and financial support to conduct full-fledged projects in the field of dates agriculture and production, improve mechanism of packing and manufacturing dates to meets the requirements and specifications of local and international markets.
Ford recalled a total of 2,000 units of its cars in 2006 and 2007 in Japan for the same defect, but it filed an additional recall report as there has been an increase in the manufacturing dates of cars subject to recalls in the United States.
METI urged Paloma to provide the manufacturing dates of the water heaters that caused accidents and other additional data.
Entries list manufacturing date, dimensions, and value.
The manufacturing date is on the back of the unit as year, month, day.