The Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) has thrown its weight behind the policy.
What does MAN stand for?
MAN stands for Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (est. 1971)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAN
We have 94 other meanings of MAN in our Acronym Attic
- Maleic Anhydride
- Manchester, England, United Kingdom - International (Airport Code)
- Mandarin (language)
- Mandatory Modification
- Mandatory Value
- Maschinenfabrik Augsburg-Nürnberg (German: Machine Works of Augsburg and Nürnberg, truck manufacturer)
- Massive Assault Network (online war game)
- Master of Arts in Nursing (degree program)
- Media Awareness Network (Canada)
- Medical Auxiliary Network
- Men Against Nonsense (website)
- Metropolitan Access Network
- Metropolitan Area Network
- Microwave Aerospace Navigation
- Military Analysis Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recent figures released by the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN), shows that the manufacturing sector contributes only four percent to the nation's GDP.
The Chairman of the Cement Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (CMAN), the umbrella body of local cement producers, Engineer Joe Makoju, has enjoined members to exploit the opportunity.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In his assessment of the current situation in the sector, the president of the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN), Alhaji Bashir Borodo, echoed these sentiments.
Statistics obtained from the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN), shows that alternative electricity supply typically accounts for about 20% of local manufacturers' total operational cost.
At the end of July, the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN), am umbrella body of all manufacturers in Nigeria, put capacity utilisation at 38%, dropping from 42% eight months ago.