From then on, design engineers use the corrected part, so the corrected part number, description, manufacturer, manufacturer's part number, etc.
What does MPN stand for?
MPN stands for Manufacturer's Part Number
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of MPN
We have 84 other meanings of MPN in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Primary Malignant Tumor of Digestive Tract
- Minnimum Path Maximum Transmission Unit (routing protocol)
- Meta Protocol Message Unit
- Majlis Perwakilan Mahasiswa Universiti Malaya (Malaysian university)
- Mason-Pfizer Monkey Virus
- Medium Pressure Mercury Vapor Discharge
- Matched Population Mean Weight
- Mount Pleasant Media Workshop (Southampton, UK)
- Managed Private Network
- Management Professional Network (IEEE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ordering guidelines: Choose the right product -- whether in print, CD or online catalogue, just search by keyword, product name or manufacturer's part number.
Even in its simplest form just containing a list of parts, manufacturer's part number and quantity needed, the BOM is often full of errors.
MagCap president Chris Lagadinos asked O'Brien to make an engineering drawing and send him the original manufacturer's part number.
Users can search for products by name, the Markson catalog number, or the manufacturer's part number.
Using the external parts browser, you can easily search through thousands of parts and add them to your database on an as-needed basis, or you can compare Ingram Micro and Tech Data prices by the manufacturer's part number.