OMHU, along with other park committees and organizations such as Manufactured Home Owners of Oregon (formerly the Oregon State Tenants Association), has been working at the state level the past few years to help pass legislation (House Bill 2735) that allots very small, but at least some, compensation for evicted mobile home residents: $5,000 for residents of single-wide homes, $7,000 for residents of double-wides, and $9,000 for residents of triple-wides, with a possible tax credit of $5,000 for those given closure notices.
What does MHOO stand for?
MHOO stands for Manufactured Home Owners of Oregon
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Mind His Own Business
- Many Hands Organic Farm (Barre, MA)
- Mascot Hall of Fame (Whiting, IN)
- Mr. Holland's Opus Foundation
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum (Nashville, TN)
- Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum
- Mellan Himmel Och Hav (Swedish: Between Sky and Sea)
- Minority Homeschoolers of Houston (Houston, TX)
- Marketing Hall of Legends (Canada)
- Manufactured Home Owners Network
- Madison House of Pizza (Madison, AL)
- Mali Health Organizing Project
- Manchester House of Prayer (UK)
- Maritime House of Prayer (Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Mckinney House of Prayer (McKinney, TX)
- Mental Health Outreach Program (various organizations)
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
- Metropolitan Housing Opportunities Program (Minnesota)
- Milton House of Pizza (Milton, NH)
- Mental Health Ombuds Program of Colorado