By using OpenText Capture Center with the information management capabilities of OpenText Extended ECM for SAP solutions, Home Trust aims to reduce manual keying and paper handling, accelerate their business processing, improve data quality, and ultimately boost their customer experience.
What does MK stand for?
MK stands for Manual Keying
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MK
We have 32 other meanings of MK in our Acronym Attic
- Morton Jankel Zander (production company; est. 1990; Los Angeles, CA)
- Air Mauritius (IATA airline code)
- M-M-M-M-Monster Kill (Unreal Tournament)
- Macedonia (former Yugoslav Republic of) (ISO Country Identifier)
- Machinery Technician (US Coast Guard Rating)
- Magic Kingdom (Disney)
- Magyar Köztársaság (Republic of Hungary)
- Mahkamah Konstitusi (Indonesia)
- Maintenance Kit (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Manual keying is not cheap, but ETS recoups part of the cost by tacking on a $20 fee the first time an ARC presentation fails to clear.
The new system is designed to eliminate the need for manual keying of supplier invoices in accounting departments.