Under the manual handling regulations, employers of baggage handlers must take steps to minimise the risk of injuries through training or making sure that bags don't weight too much.
What does MHR stand for?
MHR stands for Manual Handling Regulations (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MHR
We have 75 other meanings of MHR in our Acronym Attic
- Mariehamn, Aland Island, Finland (Airport Code)
- Marine Headquarters
- Maritime Headquarters (RN, Collocated with RCC)
- Metroid Headquarters (gaming website)
- Modding Headquarters (video game website)
- Mental Health Quality Advisory Committee
- Massachusetts Health Quality Partners
- Magnum Hunter Resources (gas and oil company; Houston, TX)
- Malossi Hyper Racing (Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pacepacker Limited, an automatic sack packing and palletising machinery company, has announced further expansion to their product range of palletising robots in response to increased concerns over manual handling regulations.
With Manual Handling Regulations in mind, the TM 2000 requires less effort in lifting and travelling than its predecessor.