The type 2 IGF receptor, also known as cation-independent mannose-6-phosphate receptor (IGF-R2/ M-6-P), is structurally and functionally different from the IGF-R1.
What does M6P stand for?
M6P stands for Mannose-6-Phosphate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of M6P in our Acronym Attic
- Mark 5 Army Nerf Gun Corps
- Method 5 Acid Train
- Mode 5 Level 2
- Movimento 5 Stelle (Italian: 5 Stars Movement; political party)
- Major Sixth (music)
- Métropole 6 (French TV Network)
- Minor Sixth (music)
- Morphine-6-Glucuronide (molecule)
- M6 Membrane Extract (protein)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GA is actively transported into human lysosomes via mannose-6-phosphate receptor-mediated endocytosis (5).