We propose that failure to produce adequate mannose-1-phosphate leads to functional deficiency of mannosylated oligosaccharide and that CDG patients with PMM or PMI deficiency have Trf with identical structural defects.
What does M1P stand for?
M1P stands for Mannose-1-Phosphate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of M1P
- Madison 109 Lung Carcinoma
- Moi Dix Mois (band)
- M12 Light Reconnaissance Vehicle (aka warthog; Halo game series)
- Methionine At Position 139
- Markku Uusipaavalniemi (Finnish curler)
- Perry County Airport (LInden, Tennesse Airport Code)
- Model 16 Advanced 2 (assault rifle)
- Replacement of Methionine 184 with Valine (virology)
- Model 1 Full Capacity