Troops can't seem to get enough of the aerial reconnaissance gathered by manned and unmanned aircraft, which has proven invaluable to them in recent conflicts.
What does MUM stand for?
MUM stands for Manned and Unmanned (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MUM
We have 66 other meanings of MUM in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Units Link 11 Test and Operational Training System
- Mobile Universal Link Translator System
- Multiple Transmission
- Murine Leukemia Virus
- Mixed-Use Live/Work (land zoning)
- Memphis Urban League Young Professionals (Memphis, TN)
- Milwaukee Urban League Young Professionals (Wisconsin)
- Maharishi University of Management
- Managing Uncertainty in Medicine
- Mapserver Users Meeting
- Mass United Movement (South Africa)
- Maximum Useful Magnification
- Mensch und Maschine (German: Man and Machine; software)
- Mera Urdu Messenger
- Meters Uber Meer (German: meters above sea level)
- Miss You More
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Multimedia (conference)
- Monthly Update Meeting
- Multi Use Manuscript
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since the basic skill set for all graduates will be the same, they will cross-flow and retrain among various manned and unmanned weapons systems throughout their flying careers.
Only two days before the report's May 23 official release, for example, the National Research Council's Space Science Board strongly recommended return to a balanced fleet of manned and unmanned launch vehicles, rather than the shuttle-dominated policy that had been in effect before the Challenger mishap.
Progress is being made in that direction with the melding of existing manned and unmanned platforms to accomplish specific missions.