Until recent CRTC regulatory changes, the Manitoba Telephone System (Telecom Services) was the sole purveyor of business telecommunication infrastructure (the cables) in this province, a service said to be worth $50 million a year.
What does MTS stand for?
MTS stands for Manitoba Telephone System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MTS
We have 490 other meanings of MTS in our Acronym Attic
- Make to Stock
- Maladies Transmises Sexuellement (French: sexually transmitted diseases)
- Man Transportable SOCRATES
- Managed Tax Service (various companies)
- Management and Technology Solutions, Inc. (Falls Church, VA)
- Management of Total Safety
- Management Tracking System
- Management Training Scheme (UK National Health System)
- Manitoba Teacher's Society
- Manitoba Telecom Services
- Manpower Tracking System
- Mantle Resources Inc. (Vancouver, BC, Canada; stock symbol)
- Manual Transfer Switch
- Maple Trading System (gaming, Maplestory)
- Marine Tactical System
- Marine Technology Society
- Marine Transaction Services (Norway)
- Marine Transportation System
- Marinetechnikschule (German Navy school)
- Marion Transit Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
These bills include: * Bill67 - The Manitoba Telephone System Reorganization and Consequential Amendments Act - this legislation will prepare the crown corporation for sale as had been announced by the Government earlier in the year.
Reg Bird, a former Manitoba Telephone System CEO, now with Northern Telecom in Edmonton, supports using the public utility for that purpose.
InfoTech, in partnership with the Manitoba Telephone System, has developed an IVR platform that will take Wellness Checkpoint from the desktop into the home.