A number of government bills passed and received Royal Assent this session, including: * Bill 9--The Social Work Profession Act, which replaces the Manitoba Institute of Registered Social Workers Incorporation Act, and provides for the regulation of the social work profession.
What does MIRSW stand for?
MIRSW stands for Manitoba Institute of Registered Social Workers (professional organization; Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Music Information Retrieval System (computer systems)
- Muslim Immigration and Refugee Services
- Michigan Intramural-Recreational Sports Association
- Mining Industry Road Safety Alliance (Australia)
- Multicenter International Randomized Study of Angina Pectoris
- Multi-Initiative on Rights: Search, Assist and Defend (Lebanon)
- Major Incident Room Standard Administration Procedures (crime investigation)
- Member of the Institution of Railway Signal Engineers (UK)
- Microwave Remote Sensing Laboratory (University of Massachusetts at Amherst)
- Member of the Institute of Road Safety Officers (UK)
- Major Incident Response Team (UK)
- Maximal Increase in Resting Tension (cardiovascular pharmacology)
- Minority International Research Training
- Mobile Infra-Red Transmitter
- MSP (Major Surface Protease) Intergenic Region RFLP (Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism) Typing (genetics)
- Multi-Functional Independent Review Team (US Air Force)
- Malawi Industrial Research and Technical Development Centre
- Member of the Institute of Road Transport Engineers (UK)
- Model of Industrial Relations in Telework Innovation
- Michigan Integrated Remediation Technology Laboratory