What does MHNP stand for?
MHNP stands for Manitoba Home Nutrition Program (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of MHNP in our Acronym Attic
- Mission Hills Neighborhood Council (San Fernando Valley, CA)
- Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de La Chaux-De-Fonds (Museum of Natural History of La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland)
- Mental Health North East (UK)
- Mental Health Nursing with the Elderly (healthcare)
- Mount Hood National Forest (Oregon)
- Michigan Headache and Neurological Institute
- Mental Health Nurses Interest Group (Canada)
- Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle (France)
- Munjoy Hill Neighborhood Organization (Portland, ME)
- Mental Health National Outcomes and Casemix Collection (Australia)