Bolton #102682) and Manitoba Health Research Council (Dr.
What does MHRC stand for?
MHRC stands for Manitoba Health Research Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHRC
We have 25 other meanings of MHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Military Health Research Advisory Group (UK)
- Midwest Homeless and Runaway Adolescent Project (Iowa State University; Ames, IA)
- Mendocino Historical Review Board
- Mental Health & Recovery Board of Clark, Greene, and Madison Counties (Xenia, OH)
- Mental Health Review Board (Australia)
- Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark
- Maple Heights Regional Branch Library (Maple Heights, OH)
- Maine Human Rights Commission
- Malawi Human Rights Commission
- Management of Human Resources
- Manitoba Human Rights Commission (Canada)
- Manitoba HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) Research Centre (Canada)
- Medical Health and Research Council
- Mental Health Rehabilitation Center (various locations)
- Mercer Human Resource Consulting
- Montpellier Hérault Rugby Club (France)
- Macedonian Human Rights Committee of Melbourne and Victoria Inc. (est. 1984)
- Master of Human Resources Development
- Ministry of Human Resource Development
- Morris Hills Regional District (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional funding was provided by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, the Manitoba Palliative Care Research Unit, and the Manitoba Health Research Council.