Boniface Historical Society, as well as the Manitoba Genealogical Society, and kind of got a handle on what their resources were," she said.
What does MGS stand for?
MGS stands for Manitoba Genealogical Society (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MGS
We have 172 other meanings of MGS in our Acronym Attic
- Metallic Gold Red Tiger (fishing lure)
- Medical Genetic Research Unit (University of Ibadan; Ibadan, Nigeria)
- Monash Governance Research Unit (Australia)
- Mittlerer Granatwerfer (8.1 cm caliber gun/weapon)
- Machine Gun System
- Magnesium Sulfide
- Magnetschwebebahn (German: Magnetic Hovercraft Railway)
- Maidstone Grammar School (UK)
- Malaysian Government Securities
- Manchester Grammar School
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Manitoba Genealogical Society will also have knowledgeable members to assist U.