Called the Spirit Tool Kit, the collection of resources is being developed by the Manitoba Federation of Labour Occupational Health Centre as part of the centre's Aboriginal Workers Education and Outreach Project and is designed to help eliminate some of the obstacles that have kept Aboriginal workers from speaking up when they have concerns about their health and safety on the job.
What does MFL stand for?
MFL stands for Manitoba Federation of Labour
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MFL
We have 103 other meanings of MFL in our Acronym Attic
- Magazines for Libraries (Serials Solutions)
- Maggot for Life
- Magnetic Flux Leakage
- Magnetic Force Line
- Main Frame Linux (Linux image executing on an IBM Enterprise Server Mainframe)
- Maintain Flight Level
- Maintenance Fault List
- Major Force List (JOPS)
- Male Flare (air conditioning fittings and adapters)
- Managed Forest Land
- Manpower Forecasting and Leveling (project management)
- Marine Forces Atlantic (formerly MARFORLANT)
- Market Frankford Line (Philadelphia subway)
- Marudai Food Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Master Force List (JDS)
- Maximum Foreseeable Loss (insurance, especially property)
- Medium Flood (stage lighting)
- Miami-Ft. Lauderdale (Florida)
- Microsystems Fabrication Laboratory (US NASA)
- Midwest Fight League
Samples in periodicals archive:
The campaign to prevent needlestick injuries is led by the Service Employees International Union Canada, Manitoba Federation of Labour and the Manitoba Nurses' Union, supported by the Manitoba Federation of Labour.