Unlike Saskatchewan and Alberta which repealed their original multiculturalism statutes, Manitoba supplemented its statute in 2001 by enacting the Manitoba Ethnocultural Advisory and Advocacy Council Act which created a twenty-one-member ministerial advisory body consisting of sixteen members selected by ethnocultural organizations and five members appointed by the provincial government (Manitoba 2001).
What does MEAAC stand for?
MEAAC stands for Manitoba Ethnocultural Advisory and Advocacy Council
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Micro-Enterprise Acceleration Institute (Switzerland)
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis Type 1 (syndrome)
- Meningioma Expressed Antigen 6
- Media and Arts Alliance (Australia)
- Media Entertainment and Arts Alliance
- Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America, Inc.
- Modified Essential Amino Acid (cell protein measurement index)
- Montenegrin Ethnic Association of Australia
- Museum of East Asian Art (UK)
- Mid-East Area Agency on Aging (Missouri)
- Massachusetts Economic Assessment and Analysis Project (University of Massachusetts, Lowell, MA)
- Malmbergs Elektriska B (Finnish)
- Media Elections Advisory Board (UN)
- Metuchen-Edison Area Branch (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People; New Jersey)
- Middle East and Africa Bank (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Measuring Progress of eAccessibility in Europe
- Mediator Ethics Advisory Committee (Florida court system)
- Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference
- Middle Eastern and Adjoining Countries (Internet governance)
- Midwifery Education Accreditation Council