He has been involved in the development of health care facilities in Western Canada since the 1970s and served as chairman of the board of the Manitoba Cancer Treatment and Research Foundation until his move to Arizona in 1994.
What does MCTRF stand for?
MCTRF stands for Manitoba Cancer Treatment and Research Foundation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Muncie Center Township Public Library (Muncie, IN)
- Munich Chronotype Questionnaire
- Machine Check Type Register (computer processors)
- Mackinac Transportation Company
- Manchester Children's Tumour Registry (UK)
- Medical Center for Translational Research (Osaka University Hospital, Japan)
- Missile Technology Control Regime
- Mission Crew Trainer
- Murine Calcitonin Receptor
- Mechanized Customer Trouble Report Analysis Plan
- Manitowoc County Transportation Services (Wisconsin)
- Marine Communication and Traffic Services (Canada)
- Michigan Center for Truck Safety
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- Milwaukee County Transit System (Wisconsin)
- Missile Communication Test Set
- Modular Cable Transit System (process plant engineering)
- Multiple Connector Test System
- Multiservice Core Transport System (Mahi Networks)
- Mill Creek Towne Swim Association (Derwood, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this capacity, he served as chairman of the board of the Manitoba Cancer Treatment and Research Foundation until his move to Arizona in 1994.
5 /PRNewswire/ -- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY), the Manitoba Cancer Treatment and Research Foundation (MCTRF), and the University of Manitoba, Canada, announced today a license agreement under which Bristol-Myers Squibb will develop and market DPPE, a novel treatment for cancer.