A week later, Stonefish went to Winnipeg for an Aboriginal recording artist residency hosted by the Aboriginal Music Program of the Manitoba Audio Recording Industry Association.
What does MARIA stand for?
MARIA stands for Manitoba Audio Recording Industry Association (Canada; now called Manitoba Music)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MARIA
We have 4 other meanings of MARIA in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Helicopter Landing Exercise
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Human Genetics Network
- Mid-America Rural Health Opportunities Program
- Maros Agricultural Research Institute (Indonesia)
- Maryland Artificial Reef Initiative
- Mexico City Air Quality Research Initiative
- Middle American Research Institute (Tulane University)
- Mortgage Asset Research Institute, Inc.
- Mwara Agricultural Research Institute (Indonesia)
- Multiple Antennas Receiver Initiated Busy-Tone Medium Access
- Metering and Reconciliation Information Agreement (New Zealand)
- Massachusetts and Rhode Island Antiquarian Booksellers
- Massachusetts-Rhode Island Association for Counselor Education and Supervision
- Myth and Ritual in American Life (Center at Emory University)
- Multicultural Apparitions Research International Academic Network
- Magnetic Resonance and Image Analysis Research Centre (University of Liverpool; UK)
- Marine Resources Information Center
- Mica-Amphibole-Rutile-Ilmenite-Diopside (geology)
- MTA Authorization Records In DNS (anti-spoofing email authentication mechanism)
- Martian Radiation Environment Experiment