India's Manipal Institute of Technology calls for double celebration with the triumphant victory of their alumni in one row.
What does MIT stand for?
MIT stands for Manipal Institute of Technology (Manipal, Karnataka, India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MIT
We have 369 other meanings of MIT in our Acronym Attic
- Magnetic Imaging Technology
- Magyar Immunológiai Társaság (Hungarian Society for Immunology)
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology (India)
- Maintenance Induced Trouble (Cisco)
- Major Investigation Team (UK)
- Man In Trouble
- Managed Information Technology (automated maintenance and monitoring of computers and network equipment)
- Management Information Tree (TMN)
- Management of Information Technology
- Manitoba Infrastructure and Transportation (Canada)
- Manufacturing Information Technology (various organizations)
- Manukau Institute of Technology (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Mapúa Institute of Technology (Manila, Philippines)
- Market If Touched (trading markets; stocks, bonds, commodities)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Master Installation Tape
- Master Instruction Tape
- Master of Information Technology
- Material In Transit
Samples in periodicals archive:
05 ( ANI ): A day after Indian-origin cloud head Satya Nadella was officially declared Microsoft's new CEO, faculty members and former classmates of Manipal Institute of Technology, where Nadella did his engineering, expressed a sense of pride, back in America, where he is going to run the world's most important software companies, a need for more such bright immigrants is felt.
The Faizal and Shabana Foundation, part of UAE-based KEF Holdings, has signed an MoU agreement with Manipal University to invest AED 3 million towards a research and development facility for precast concrete technology at Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT), India.
Backer holds a bachelor of science degree in engineering from the Manipal Institute of Technology in India, and a master of business administration degree in International Management with a double major in corporate finance and international marketing from Thunderbird, The American Graduate School of International Management in Arizona.
patents, Mehrotra has a bachelor of science degree in Electrical Engineering from Manipal Institute of Technology in India, a master of science degree from SUNY Stony Brook, New York, and an MBA from Santa Clara University, Calif.
Shashank Ranganath, whose father works in Bahrain, is currently pursuing his Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering at Manipal Institute of Technology, India.
He holds an MBA from the University of Rochester, an MS in Computer Science from Virginia Tech and an undergraduate degree in Electronics and Communications from Manipal Institute of Technology.