Psychiatrists describe her as a 'borderline case' with schizoid symptoms, Schizophrenia is often compounded with manic-depressive psychosis, also known as bipolar disorder, This disorder is characterised by alternating manic (euphoric) and depressive states.
What does MD1 stand for?
MD1 stands for Manic-Depressive Psychosis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Multi-Drain Metal-Oxide Semiconductor
- Major Depression with Psychosis
- Missile Defense Sensors, Environments, and Algorithms (conference)
- Molecular Dynamics with Energy Minimization
- Medical Doctor/Judicial Law Doctor
- Molecular Dynamics-Kinetic Monte Carlo
- Molecular Dynamics/Monte Carlo-Corrected Effective Medium
- Maximum Dose to Prescription Dose
- Medical Doctor/Doctor of Philosophy (generally awarded to a clinical investigator in medicine)
- Molecular Dynamics and Thermodynamic Integration
- McDonnell Douglas 11 (airliner)
- Message Digest 2 -- one way hash function
- Message Digest 4 -- one way hash function
- Message Digest 5 -- one way hash function
- Message Digest 5 Algorithm
- Mini Disc 8 Track
- McDonnell Douglas 80 (airliner)
- McDonnell Douglas 81 (airliner)
- McDonnell Douglas 82 (airliner)
- McDonnell Douglas 83 (airliner)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two years later her relationship remains strong, her golf game is improving, and her mental health is good (she has battled manic-depressive psychosis, openly talking about it too).
Meanwhile, roughly 3,500 persons suffering from schizophrenia and manic-depressive psychosis are languishing in the nearby L.