57 per cent of the equity of Manganese Ore India Ltd.
What does MOIL stand for?
MOIL stands for Manganese Ore India Ltd. (Nagpur, Maharashtra, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MOIL
- Magneto-Optical Indicator Film
- Museum of International Folk Art (New Mexico)
- Mediterranean Oil Industry Group
- Movimento Italiano Genitori (Italian: parents movement)
- Mandibular Organ Inhibiting Hormone
- Maryland Office Interiors, Inc.
- Ministry of Information Industry (China)
- Movimiento Indio por la Identidad Nacional (Spanish: Indian Movement for the National Identity; Venezuela)
- Mandarin Oriental International Ltd. (Hamilton, Bermuda)
- Manganese Ore India Limited (Maharashtra, India)
- Marine Operations and Instrumentation Laboratory
- Ministry of Interior and Municipalities (Lebanon)
- MapObjects Internet Map Server
- Meldewesen Online in Niedersachsen (German: Online Reporting System in Lower Saxony)
- Mohandes Insurance Company (stock symbol)
- Medical Officer-in-Charge (US Navy)
- Most Interesting Idea
- Media over Internet Protocol
- Meetings Over IP
- Menu of Incentives Program (US DoD)