What does MMHAA stand for?
MMHAA stands for Mangalarga Marchador Horse Association of America (humane breed association)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Maintenance Manhours Per Operating Hour
- Mean Manhours Per Processed Hour
- Millimeters of Water (unit of pressure)
- Massachusetts Manufactured Housing Association, Inc.
- Michigan Manufactured Housing Association
- Minnesota Manufactured Housing Association
- Minnesota Multi Housing Association (also seen as MHA; est. 1967; trade association)
- Mississippi Manufactured Housing Association
- Missouri Manufactured Housing Association
- Multicultural Mental Health Australia (Australian Department of Health and Ageing)
- Military Medical Humanitarian Assistance Course (USUHS)
- Minnesota Mental Health Action Group (St. Paul, MN)
- Maine Manufactured Housing Board (Augusta, ME)
- Megan Media Holdings Berhad (Malaysia)
- Michigan Morgan Horse Breeders Futurity
- Mid-Michigan Hispanic Business Association (Saginaw, Michigan)
- Maintenance Man-Hour Capability
- Mamiya Medical Heritage Center (Honolulu, HI)
- Marian Missionaries of the Holy Cross (Catholic congregation from the Philippines)
- Massachusetts Mental Health Center