In an effort to adapt to the new learning model, the Maneuver Captains Career Course (MCCC) at Fort Benning, Ga.
What does MCCC stand for?
MCCC stands for Maneuver Captains Career Course (US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCCC
We have 237 other meanings of MCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Manheim Community Center Branch Library (Manheim, PA)
- Men's Competitive Church Basketball League
- Main Centre for Control of Broadcasting Networks (State Committee for Communications and Informatics; Russia)
- Michigan Community College Business Officers Association
- 3-Methylcrotonyl-CoA Carboxylase
- Magnolia Center Church of Christ (Riverside, CA)
- MAGTF (Marine Air-Ground Task Force) Communications Control Center
- Majcom Communication Coordination Center
- Major Command Coordination Center (US Air Force)
- Manchester Central Convention Complex (UK)
- Manitoba Centennial Centre Corporation (Canada)
- Marie Curie Cancer Care (UK)
- Marine Corps Component Commander
- Marion County Chamber of Commerce (Ocala, FL)
- Maximum Cross-Correlation Coefficient
- Mayo Clinic Cancer Center (Rochester, MN)
- Medina County Career Center (Medina, OH)
- Melton Centrals Cricket Club (Australia)
- Memphis Cook Convention Center (Memphis, TN)
- Mennonite Central Committee Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
HE IS A GRADUATE OF THE ARMOR OFFICER BASIC COURSE, MANEUVER CAPTAINS CAREER COURSE, SAPPER LEADER COURSE, AND THE ARMY AIRBORNE SCHOOL.
Recently, Maneuver Center of Excellence Commanding General MG Robert Brown symbolized that bond when he received a memento from six Saudi soldiers who are students at the Maneuver Captains Career Course (MCCC), Fort Benning, Ga.
The present Maneuver Captains Career Course, the Maneuver Senior Leaders Course, and the Advanced Leaders Course underway at Fort Benning and Fort Knox include combined arms instruction that will facilitate a smooth transition to the MCOE.