Within this group apart from the peptides that inhibit moulting, are those that have been functionally identified as crustacean hyperglycemic hormone (CHH) and mandibular organ inhibiting hormone (MOIH) (Webster 1998).
What does MOIH stand for?
MOIH stands for Mandibular Organ Inhibiting Hormone
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Match Only Integral Distribution (algorithm)
- Minimum Orbital Intersection Distance
- Mixed Organic Industrial Dust (occupational health)
- Moderate Intellectual Disability (impairment)
- Ministry of Industry and Energy (various nations)
- Mission-Oriented Investigation and Experimentation
- Magneto-Optical Indicator Film
- Museum of International Folk Art (New Mexico)
- Mediterranean Oil Industry Group
- Movimento Italiano Genitori (Italian: parents movement)
- Maryland Office Interiors, Inc.
- Ministry of Information Industry (China)
- Movimiento Indio por la Identidad Nacional (Spanish: Indian Movement for the National Identity; Venezuela)
- Mandarin Oriental International Ltd. (Hamilton, Bermuda)
- Manganese Ore India Limited (Maharashtra, India)
- Manganese Ore India Ltd. (Nagpur, Maharashtra, India)
- Marine Operations and Instrumentation Laboratory
- Ministry of Interior and Municipalities (Lebanon)
- MapObjects Internet Map Server
- Meldewesen Online in Niedersachsen (German: Online Reporting System in Lower Saxony)