Three out of ninety-three bathing areas along Bulgaria's Black Sea coast do not meet the mandatory values for water cleanliness, while those of excellent quality are down two times over the previous year, a European Commission report shows.
What does MAN stand for?
MAN stands for Mandatory Value
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MAN
We have 94 other meanings of MAN in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Agent for Mass User Support (workshop)
- Mathematical Music Theory
- Maryland Association of Municipal Wastewater Agencies, Inc.
- Minerals and Mines Year (Nigeria)
- Motards et Amis de la Moto de l'Yonne (French motorcycle club; Yonne, France)
- Maleic Anhydride
- Manchester, England, United Kingdom - International (Airport Code)
- Mandarin (language)
- Mandatory Modification
- Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (est. 1971)
- Maschinenfabrik Augsburg-Nürnberg (German: Machine Works of Augsburg and Nürnberg, truck manufacturer)
- Massive Assault Network (online war game)
- Master of Arts in Nursing (degree program)
- Media Awareness Network (Canada)
- Medical Auxiliary Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 % of coastal bathing waters were classified as 'sufficient', or complying with the less stringent mandatory values -- a 1 % increase.
1 per cent of coastal bathing waters were classified as 'sufficient', or complying with the less stringent mandatory values.
Compliance with mandatory values classifies swimming waters as "good" or "sufficient", while compliance with the more demanding guide values classifies them as "excellent".