The undersigned joint statement expresses the partnership between the Kyrgyz Government (represented by the Ministry of Health, the Mandatory Health Insurance Fund and the Ministry of Finance), and Development Partners in the health sector to support the National Health Strategy "Den Sooluk", the Swiss Cooperation Office said.
What does MHIF stand for?
MHIF stands for Mandatory Health Insurance Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MHIF
- Massachusetts Housing Investment Corporation
- Mental Health Information Centre (South Africa)
- Michigan Health Insurance Company
- Mental Health Intensive Case Management
- Mississauga Halton Infection Control Network (Canada)
- Multi-Hazard Identification
- Major Hazardous Incident Data Service
- Mental Health Information Development Program (Australia)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Europe
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Environmental & Chemical Engineering (Japan)
- Master Header Information File (provides cost data for supply purposes)
- Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation (Minneapolis, MN)
- Montreal Heart Institute Foundation (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Men's Health Interest Group (various organizations)
- Metropolitan Housing Implementation Group (est. 1995; Minnesota)
- My Hand Is Good (poker)
- Mission Humanitaire Inter Grandes Ecoles (French: Inter-High School Humanitarian Mission)
- Marshall Holdings International, Inc. (pharmaceuticals; Las Vegas, NV)
- Mitchell Hutchins Institutional Investors (New York, NY)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries India Private Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
75% Mandatory Health Insurance Fund - 1% Employees Welfare Fund - 0.
Nedim Jaganjac listed the other major issues of health policy: maintaining mechanisms of storage and maintenance of the principle of solidarity - all funds in the Single Payer; MHIF yet will remain independent legal entity and there is a clear need to allocate roles, boundaries, coordination between the MOH and Mandatory Health Insurance Fund.