Next month, US Airways will be expanding its service to New Hampshire, by adding flights from Manchester-Boston Regional Airport.
What does MBRA stand for?
MBRA stands for Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (Manchester, NH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBRA
We have 18 other meanings of MBRA in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Block Read (computing)
- Multi-Brand Remote (remote control device)
- Multiple Bomb Rack
- Municipal Budget Reform (Ukraine)
- Music Business Registry (music industry contact database)
- Mutually Beneficial Relationship (various organizations)
- Memory Buffer Register, Even
- Memory Buffer Register, Odd
- Movimiento Bolivariano Revolucionario 200 (Spanish: Revolutionary Bolivarian Movement 200; Venezuela)
- Mammoth Bar Rider's Association
- Market-Based Rate Authority
- Market-Based Resource Allocation (microeconomics)
- Michigan Bicycle Racing Association
- Model-Based Reliability Analysis
- Minority Business Resource Advisory Committee (NASA)
- Model Boat Racing Association of Manitoba (Canada)
- Malaysian Branch of the Royal Asiatic Society
- Maine Biomedical Research Board
- Medical Biomolecular Research Building (Carolina Cardiovascular Biology Center; Chapel Hill, NC)
- Metro Bowhunters Resource Base (Circle Pines, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Throughout the decades, the Chamber has served as the incubator of exciting community initiatives, such as the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport expansion, the development of the Verizon Wireless Arena, establishment of Intown Manchester, and a full-service Manchester Welcome Center, developed in partnership with the city and the Manchester Art Commission, and the establishment of an alliance of 13 communities now known as the MetroCenter.
The 4G LTE network will be available to customers in the following New Hampshire cities and towns: * Bedford * Goffstown * Hudson * Litchfield * Loudon * Manchester * Manchester-Boston Regional Airport * Merrimack * Nashua * Pelham "Our network is the largest 4G LTE network in the nation, now covering more than 200 million people in 190 markets across the United States," said Christine Berberich, New England Region President for Verizon Wireless.
The next time Southwest has $39 flights to Baltimore, I'll do a quick trip to BWI, jump on a return plane to Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, get hammered and have a cab take me home.
The nine New Hampshire cities and towns to be covered by the December 15 4G LTE network launch include: * Bedford * Goffstown * Hudson * Litchfield * Loudon * Manchester * Manchester-Boston Regional Airport * Merrimack * Nashua * Pelham "Verizon Wireless' 4G LTE network will offer tremendous opportunity to New Hampshire's residents and businesses to better connect and innovate," said Christine Berberich, New England Region President for Verizon Wireless.
The bronze moose has been made by the same local artist who created the one that stands inside at the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, Devine said.