Souvik Pal, an 18-year-old student at Manchester Metropolitan University in northwest England, had been missing since New Year's Eve after celebrating with friends at a nightclub in the city.
What does MMU stand for?
MMU stands for Manchester Metropolitan University (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMU
We have 56 other meanings of MMU in our Acronym Attic
- Multisport Madness Triathlon Team
- Midwest Montessori Teacher Training Center (Evanston, IL)
- Modular Magnetic Tape Transport Unit
- Mouse Mammary Tumor Virus
- Mouse Mammary Tumor Virus Promoter
- Mouse Mammary Tumor Virus Long Terminal Repeat Promoter
- Massive Multiplayer Thumb-Wrestling (game)
- Malawi, Mozambique, Tanzania and Zambia
- Maintained Mark-Up
- Malaysian Multimedia University
- Manned Maneuvering Unit (NASA)
- Mass Memory Unit
- Master of Music (degree; various locations)
- Material Mark-Up (cost models)
- Media Monitoring Unit (various locations)
- Medicare Modernization Update (US DHHS)
- Memorandum of Mutual Understanding (various locations)
- Memory Management Unit
- Microfinance and Microenterprise Unit
- Microwave Measurement Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Claire Deakin, who is in her first year of Fashion Design and Technology degree at Manchester Metropolitan University, was presented with the George at Asda Award for Excellence in Garment Technology and Construction.
Captain Steve Johnson described the behaviour of undergraduates from Manchester Metropolitan University and the University of Manchester as "despicable" last night.
She turned around to see him picking the clippings from the path and ran into a Manchester Metropolitan University building to raise the alarm, the city's crown court heard.
He graduated from Manchester Metropolitan University and was awarded his certificate during an official graduation ceremony at Bridgewater Hall, Manchester, recently.
CIMA has collaborated with Manchester Metropolitan University to create a fast-track online university degree that can be completed from anywhere around the world.