What does MLJC stand for?
MLJC stands for Manchester Liberal Jewish Community (United Kingdom)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Modern Life Is War (band)
- Modified Levantine Intermediate Water
- Main-Lobe Jamming
- Malayan Law Journal (Malayan Law Journal Sdn Bhd)
- Mantes-la-Jolie (neighborhood; Paris, France)
- Manulife Japan (life insurance company)
- Marching Lumberjacks (Humboldt State University)
- Member of the Order of St. Lazarus of Jerusalem
- Minority Law Journal (publication)
- Morris Coyne, Louis Silberkleit and John L. Goldwater (MLJ Comics)
- Mammoth Lakes Jazz Jubilee (music festival; Mammoth Lakes, CA)
- Muslim League Jammu Kashmir (political rights group; India)
- Musicians Love John Mayer
- Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs (Nepal)
- Merrill Lynch Japan Securities (broker)
- Mother Lode Job Training (California)
- Malayan Law Journal Unreporteds
- Major League Kickball
- Marek Lieberberg Konzertagentur GmBH & Co.KG Deutschland (concert promotions; Germany)
- Martin Luther King Jr.