Diaries from some of the children who lived there are featured at the Manchester Jewish Museum.
What does MJM stand for?
MJM stands for Manchester Jewish Museum (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MJM
We have 28 other meanings of MJM in our Acronym Attic
- Mainichi Japanese Language Institute (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Moose Jaw Little League (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- MAU (Medium Attachment Unit) Jabber Lockup Protection
- Mark Janes Learning Solutions (UK)
- Markovian Jump Linear Systems
- Master of Jewish Liberal Studies (graduate degree; various universities)
- Method: The Journal of Lonergan Studies (est. 1983)
- Mountbatten Journal of Legal Studies (UK)
- Minnesota Journal of Law, Science and Technology
- Mezz Jelly Lindy Soul Exchange
- Married Jewish Male
- McGill Journal of Medicine (Canada)
- Mechanical Joint Male (piping)
- Metropolitan Japanese Ministry
- Motorcyclists for Jesus Ministries
- Multi-Jet Modeling (prototyping manufacturing)
- Michigan Junior Masters Association (bowling; est. 1986)
- Monte Jade-Mid Atlantic
- Mersey Jewellers and Metal Artists Network (trade association; UK)
- Moose Jaw Multicultural Council (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other royal religious visits are: June 6 - Highgate Hill Murugan (Hindu) Temple, London July 24 - Manchester Jewish Museum August 1 - Guru Nanak Gurdhwara (Sikh), Leicester The Duke of York will attend a Baha'i reception in London in July, the Earl and Countess of Wessex will visit a Jain Temple in Leicester and a Zoroastrian thanksgiving service in north London, and a senior Royal will attend a Buddhist gathering later in the year.