com Manchester Economic Development Office One City Hall Plaza Manchester, NH 03101 Jay Minkarah 624-6505 624-6308 jminkarah@manchestemh.
What does MEDO stand for?
MEDO stands for Manchester Economic Development Office (New Hampshire)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEDO
We have 3 other meanings of MEDO in our Acronym Attic
- Mediterranean Models Evaluation Experiment
- Medical Management Information System
- Medical Maintenance
- Medical Module
- Maine Department of Marine Resources
- Maine Education Data Management System
- Medical Systems Network
- North Eastern Mediterranean Area
- Medical Network Operations Security Center
- Macmillan English Dictionary Online
- Medical English Dictionary Online
- Mediterranean Environment and Development Observatory (various nations)
- Multi-Pole Expansion of Diatomic Overlap Approximation
- Medical Open Architecture
- Mediterráneo Occidental (Spanish: Western Mediterranean)
- Multi-Experiment Data and Operations Center (SOHO)
- Multi-Pole Expansion Defined on One Center
- Western Mediterranean Area
- Medical Operations
- Medical Optical Fabrication Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Manchester Economic Development Office One City Hall Plaza Manchester, NH 03101 Kate Benway 624-6505 624-6308 kbenway@manchesternh.
gov/cityclerk Manchester Economic Development Office yourmanchesternh.
Ultimately, she developed a couple of private sources as well as obtaining a loan through the Manchester Economic Development Office.
The Manchester Economic Development Office given over $100,000 in loans to three local small businesses through its Revolving Loan Fund and Energy Efficiency Revolving Loan Fund.
The Manchester Economic Development Office has launched a loan program designed to support businesses in their efforts to become more energy efficient.
com Manchester Economic Development Office One City Hall Plaza Manchester, NH 03101 Glen Ohlund 624-6505 624-6308 gohlund@manchesternh.
The Manchester Economic Development Office has made a $100,000 loan to Sterling Linen Services, a commercial laundry service located in Manchester--that it says will help to create some 35 jobs over the next two years.