Manchester, England The word orthodoxy has been hijacked by many conservatives in the church and needs to be taken back, says a Canadian bishop who has become the lightning rod for much of the anger and division in the Anglican Communion.
What does MCR stand for?
MCR stands for Manchester, England (airport code)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of MCR
We have 293 other meanings of MCR in our Acronym Attic
- Magnetic Card Reader
- Magnetic Cartridge Recorder
- Magnetic Character Reader
- Magnetic Character Recognition
- Mahjong Competition Rules
- Main Conference Room
- Main Control Room (nuclear power)
- Maintenance Control Report
- Management Consulting & Research, Inc.
- Management Control Review
- Manpower Change Request
- Manual Change Release
- Manual Change Request
- Manual Contract Requirement
- Manufacturing Change Request
- Map of Canada Reference (number)
- Marcellin College Randwick
- Marcellin College Randwick (Randwick NSW, Australia)
- Maricopa County Recorder (Arizona newspaper)
- Marketing and Corporate Relations (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
operates R&D and production facilities in Runcorn, near Manchester, England.
Its second project is an expedition, limited for logistical reasons to 350 by-invitation-only attendees, to be held in Manchester, England, in 2003.
formerly Ciba Specialty Chemicals, Performance Polymers) has bought the stereolithography (SL) materials business of Avecia Specialties in Blackley, Manchester, England.